Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Commercials

Am I getting more cynical as I get older? I'm sure I am, but I'm equally as certain that commercials are getting dumber.

Woman 1: "What's the matter, Joan? You don't seem yourself."

Woman 2: "It's this bloating and gas. I just don't feel right."

Woman 1: "You should try "

At this point, Woman 1 pulls out an unopened box of pills and begins to discuss how they made her life all better.

Really? Who carries a brand-new, unopened box of pills in their purse, just in case a friend needs them?

Or, you should call the experts at 800-555-1292. They really helped me.

And you remembered their phone number. That's amazing! I order prescriptions every month, but I have to look up the number each time I call. These people should try out for Jeopardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment